The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sam Bound

Sam Bound
Sam will send me pictures from time to time. Today was a series he took of himself bound. This one I found very erotic. Simple and with a certain peace to its submission. He looked vulnerable and so very sexy in what he offered to me. I asked if I could use it for inspiration for a painting. He kindly offered that I could. Thank you Sam you were a beautiful subject for my afternoon of creativity.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Miss Honey,

What a lovely ... painting ;)

I feel so grateful.

Thank you very much.

Yours,

sam

Trainer said...

Very nice...

Dee said...

That's a gorgeous painting, Miss Honey - I am very glad you submitted it to Sugasm, else I wouldn't have seen it!

xx Dee