The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tell Me... #6

Tell Me. Amazing what lovely things get shared with those two words. Weekly... three questions or open ended prompts. Questions open to anyone who stops by to visit, so go on answer and "tell me." You may answer all or just one or two, but you must answer truthfully... this isn't fiction. Write a single word... or a thousand, it is up to you. I would love to hear from you. And we all like to share in the naughty revealed. Remember you can always post anonymous here on my blog if you are shy. I will be posting my reply to my own questions on Friday's before the next Questions go up Saturday morning. So go on now... click the Comments button and ...

Tell me...

  • What are your favorite pet names for pussy and cock?

.

  • What is the kinkiest thing you have done (alone or with someone else)?

.

  • What is kinkiest thing you wish you have done?

.

.

If you would like to Tell Me anything else the previous Tell Me's.... are over there linked on the side bar answer all you like ------>>>

6 comments:

Merlin7 said...

What are your favorite pet names for pussy and cock?

Cock I dont have a name for him!
Pussy- My littl elove nest!!

What is the kinkiest thing you have done (alone or with someone else)?
Nothing really kinky, thats the journey im on now!!

What is kinkiest thing you wish you have done?

Role play!! or may be even golden rain!!

Anonymous said...

Without thinking:

- What are your favorite pet names for pussy and cock?

Don't have any. I like to get away from language when I can. I do quite like the word "pussy", just because I like the metaphor of the whole hairy area as a sleepy softly purring pussycat, but I don't really use it as it seems a bit dated.

- What is the kinkiest thing you have done (alone or with someone else)?

Not very much I'm afraid. Did tie a girl up once (spreadeagled to a brass bed) but it didn't go very well and we abandoned it fairly shortly.

- What is kinkiest thing you wish you have done

[usual disclaimers about fantasy and fidelity apply]

I have never even met a transvestite, let alone flirted with one, let alone anything further. I'd love to spend some uh quality time with a beautiful TV. (nb not interested in shemales).

Or if I could find two big strong men who would be very nice to me, who would softly manhandle me while at the same time doing everything I asked, ... that's not especially kinky ... we could chase after each other with courgettes?

sirenssong said...

What is the kinkiest thing you have done?

I was a bartender for several years in the gulf islands. One night I took a small coffee break and I slipped a shot of Irish Cream into my coffee. Once I got to the other side of the bar, my friend came up behind me and slipped his hand down my skirt. I spent a wonderful coffee break trying to fight an impending orgasm. Such a nice friend to have.

What is kinkiest thing you wish you have done?

To have been taken on the bar that night. :)

Miss Honey said...

Who's dumb idea was it for me to have to answer my own questions?!

What are your favorite pet names for pussy and cock?
Pussy and cock work well.

What is the kinkiest thing you have done (alone or with someone else)?
I still think my threesome with the identical twins wins this race. But having sex on the steps of the high school football stadium was fun too. Oral sex (both of us took turns) during the work day, okay not entirely original, but a bit kinky. Tied up and been tied up (guess which I like better). Him using the vibrator on me during a plane flight (before the super searches they have now). Oh, I am sure there are a few other things I have forgotten.

What is kinkiest thing you wish you have done?
Girl.

A submissive male said...

"What are your favorite pet names for pussy and cock?"

Punani for pussy. "Little clitty" for my tiny cock.


"What is the kinkiest thing you have done (alone or with someone else)?"

A tie for sucking a TV's cock and getting fucked in the ass by a Mistress' strap-on with about 25 people watching, some masturbating.

What is kinkiest thing you wish you have done?

Being cuckolded, preparing my Mistress for Her date, hearing about it, and then fluffing for Her when She brings Her lover home

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking on this one for so long now, I had a dream last night that helped me to answer #3.

A. Never been a big "pet name" guy, so pussy and cock will have to do.

B. Allowing a very horny girl to ride me in the middle of a friend's living room floor where about 10 other people were crashing after a party one night. She was very creative in covering us up with just one small blanket.

C. From the dream: just 3 words -chicks with dicks. You can take it from there.