The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just One Kiss



Well... as it says, sort of... I hope you enjoy the story of the story as much as the story.
Thank you all for taking the time to ask for one of these.
This one won, but I decided to do it a bit different this week.
:) Honey

3 comments:

Miss Christina said...

Awe this is beautiful and I bet this lovely kiss came from your hubbie. :)

Alfie said...

Beautiful story, beautifully read - in that sexy, husky voice of yours. I wish I could hear you read every story.

sirenssong said...

I loved the story, thank you for posting it!