The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Following Her Lead - Read by Honey

5 comments:

sirenssong said...

Wow, you are an awesome reader Miss Honey. While I was listening it caused me to close my eyes and then my breathing quickened. So nice just to listen.

Anonymous said...

Really fantastically sexy and arousing story (apart from the bit about the clamps). And reading it aloud in the 1st person ...! When you said, "I slipped off my silk and lace panties" ... your voice really suits you.

Miss Honey said...

@ Calais, I am so glad you closed your eye and listened, that is such a lovely compliment.

@PL... I am so glad you noticed I switched to 1st person. Which I should have practiced at least once. I did it cold reading from the 3rd person version on my laptop screen. There are some pauses that I notice in listening, but maybe that just sounds a little breathy. I thought it would sound better in 1st for a reading.

Alfie said...

Wow, that is such a powerful story, read with amazing sensitivity - a strange and effective contrast.

Merlin7 said...

Well Honey It was great to hear you voice. And the story was erotic, but made even more so knowing it was you talking.

Great thanks