The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tell Me... #2

Tell Me. Amazing what lovely things get shared with those two words. Weekly... three questions or open ended prompts a week. Questions open to anyone who stops by to visit, so go on answer and "tell me." You may answer all or just one or two, but you must answer truthfully... this isn't fiction. Write a single word... or a thousand, it is up to you. I would love to hear from you. And we all like to share in the naughty revealed. Remember you can always post anonymous here on my blog if you are shy. I will be posting my reply to my own questions on Friday's before the next Questions go up Saturday morning. So go on now... click the Comments button and ...

Tell me...


  • About what, where and why of a tattoo or piercing.

  • What is one thing a year ago you said you would never do and now you do.

  • What is it you fear?

If you would like to Tell Me anything else the older Tell Me's.... are over there linked on the side bar answer all you like ------>>>

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to do this but you've been tagged. I'm pretty new to this type of blogging and so if you don't want to play I understand, but I like your site and needed to tag someone, so....play if you want or don't

Anonymous said...

Miss Honey wrote:
> I will be posting my reply to my
> own questions on Friday's before
> the next Questions go up Saturday
> morning.

? ;)

Miss Honey said...

Yes, PL...

And I answered last weeks Questions... on Tell Me #1 yesterday. I will answer these on the 31st.

Anonymous said...

Whoops! My bad.

1. I am very conservative about tatoos and piercings. Pierced ears are OK on ladies; old-style tattoos are OK on old sailors and prisoners. Everything else I can't stand.

2. A year is too recent for a slow mover like me, but I used to think blogging was stupid, and that bloggers were self-obsessed non-entities. Now I have three blogs! :lol:

3. Forced intimacy.

PL

Miss Honey said...

PL...
:) No tattos... missed on that one, will hide the ladybugs from your view.
:) Self obsessed blogger... think that might apply to me.
:) Forced intamacy... Oh, I never force anyone, they just seem to end up asking me.

Just teasing. So glad you answered. I am loving getting to know you better. And LOVE your blog. The music you share is awesome.

H.

Sam said...

1. Tattoos: Can and might take one or two if I found something unique I really like.
And it has to have some meaning for me. And in place where it could be covered by clothes.

Piercings: Don't really know. Most have long healing period, so I don't know.

2. Oh my. This one makes me blush. And I don't know where to start. Kinky nude photos.

3. Loosing my eyesight in way that I can't read anymore.

Anonymous said...

Miss Honey: Thank you! You give me an idea for a meme. I'll write something this evening. PL

Merlin7 said...

About what, where and why of a tattoo or piercing.

I have a rose on my arm with my wifes name on it it was the 12th rose on valentines day I gave her!!

What is one thing a year ago you said you would never do and now you do.

Weigh 17 stone!!



What is it you fear?

being alone!!

Miss Honey said...

About what, where and why of a tattoo or piercing.
A small tattoo on the inside of my right ankle. A small vine in the shape of an infinity symbol with four little ladybugs. Hubby has always called me his ladybug and our wedding rings say Forever and Eternity.

What is one thing a year ago you said you would never do and now you do.
Still be at this annoying job.

What is it you fear?
I have an overwhelming fear of things flying off big rig trucks. Huge pipes breaking their chains and bouncing down the freeway until I get squished. Loads of lumber tumbling off long trailers and spearing my car and possibly me. I think maybe I watched too much CHiPs when I was younger.

Anonymous said...

Well your tattoo sounds nice.