The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tell Me... #10

Tell Me. Amazing what lovely things get shared with those two words. Weekly... three questions or open ended prompts. Questions open to anyone who stops by to visit, so go on answer and "tell me." You may answer all or just one or two, but you must answer truthfully... this isn't fiction. Write a single word... or a thousand, it is up to you. I would love to hear from you. And we all like to share in the naughty revealed. Remember you can always post anonymous here on my blog if you are shy. I will be posting my reply to my own questions on Friday's before the next Questions go up Saturday morning. So go on now... click the Comments button and ...

Tell me...


  • Why do you blog? .

  • What would you get surgically fixed/enhanced/changed if you had a Plastic Surgery gift certificate?

  • Describe anything sexy/sexual/naughty/kinky that turns you on.



If you would like to Tell Me anything else the previous Tell Me's.... are over there linked on the side bar answer all you like ------>>>

3 comments:

Sam said...

1. Why do you blog?

One lovely woman asked:"What do you have to offer?". And after she accepted my offer I had one reader in my public blog. And now...

2. What would you get surgically fixed/enhanced/changed if you had a Plastic Surgery gift certificate?

Nothing.

1. Describe anything sexy/sexual/naughty/kinky that turns you on.

Being (kinky way) embarrassed or downright humiliated. But more like blushing than degrading way.

acker said...

1. Why do you blog?

Because my wonderful Mistress ordered me to do it. But then she made me see it helps me come to terms with my feelings and being more open about myself.

2. What would you get surgically fixed/enhanced/changed if you had a Plastic Surgery gift certificate?

I think that someone is always a whole personality. As soon as you fix something that has not been broken Plastic Surgery is not needed in my opinion. But it is nice to help people who have lost their own personality due to all sorts of circumstances and who are seeking to restore it.
Oh.. and I don't need enhancement I think...

1. Describe anything sexy/sexual/naughty/kinky that turns you on.

Being a good boy for Miss Honey, spanking, crawling, licking, name calling, being filled with a plug, wearing clamps...

Miss Honey said...

Why do you blog?
To share, to examine, to reach out, to know, to excite, to be excited, to...

What would you get surgically fixed/enhanced/changed if you had a Plastic Surgery gift certificate?
Does it have an expiration date? I am fairly vain about my hands... would hate to get spots... but I am hoping that is way lots of years away from a skin peeling thing.

Describe anything sexy/sexual/naughty/kinky that turns you on.
Knowing what turns you on turns me on.