The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Taken

A bit of naughty fiction to start your weekend....
_________________________________________________________________


“If you hesitate again I’ll tie you. Then you’ll not have a choice. I’ll simply take what I want from you. Do you understand?” he said to me as I knelt before him.

“Yes,” I answered, my eyes down, my teeth biting my lower lip in anticipation.

“Now, suck my cock,” he ordered.

I was both scared and thrilled at the possibility of being restrained, but I did not want to disappoint him so I showed no hesitation. In truth, I fell to the commanded task with enthusiasm. I took all of his long, thick, beautiful cock into my mouth. With my tongue I caressed its tip, with my lips I suckled on its length. I drew him deep into my throat, then slid him almost all the way out again. I did not stop, not even when he began to fuck my mouth, driving his cock deep into my throat. I let him control it, the rhythm taking me over. I could feel him getting close to his orgasm when he suddenly pulled out of my mouth and pushed me onto my back.

“No, not yet,” he said simply. Then he ordered, “On you hands and Knees. Quickly.” I had hesitated again, but only for a second. His words held such a threat when he said, “Do you want me to change my mind?”

I hurried to turn over onto my hands and knees, my head low to the bed, my bare bottom towards him. I was trembling now. I wanted this so badly, to be dominated by him, but the reality of it was frightening. With a hand he reached out and stroked one cheek of my bottom then the other. Soft, nearly gentle caresses that caused me to relax a little and I pushed back against him. That earned me a stinging slap. I tried moving forward to escape the second smack but he caught my hip with one hand and slapped me hard again with his other.

“Don’t you pull away from me,” he growled. I could feel his cock rubbing against my ass. The welts his fingers had left throbbed as he rubbed his hard cock across them. Then he slipped his cock in between the passion slicked folds of me. “There’s a good girl. You’re very wet, aren’t you?”

He teased me with his cock, never quite pushing all the way inside like I wanted, no needed so much. I tried again to push back hoping to have him fill me and that earned me more stinging smacks. I knew I had to be bright pink by now, yet the burning pain was exceptional in its intensity.

Then I felt his cock pushing at my other hole. I gasped. No one had ever taken me there before. Then came another shock as a very hard, very large vibrator suddenly filled my pussy as he began pushing his cock into my ass. With the vibrator he fucked me fast and rough. Pulling it out all the way, rubbing its thrumming tip against my clit, then plunging it deep inside me again, hard. All the while he continued to push into me with his cock. This total filling of me was driving me insane. I couldn’t think. I didn’t want to think. I had never been taken so, and it was exquisite.

His cock was in me all the way now. Then, pushing the vibrator deep inside he said, “If you let it slip out I will stop and tie you up. Then I will fill you with it turned up to the max, leaving you to writhe in agony for an hour or so, alone. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said, my voice unsteady. My pussy tightened around the vibrator. The thought of him pulling his cock out of me now was enough of a threat. I didn’t want to be left alone. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck my ass, to come inside of me. I would be good. I would be very good for him.

He began to move again, slowly at first. The vibrator hummed inside of me. It was bringing me to orgasm but I was scared of coming without permission. Scared of coming before he had. The steady purring of it tormented my pussy. But it was his wonderfully hard cock in my ass that I craved and needed now.

He began to move faster. I had grown used to him inside me. My body had stopped fighting against his invasion. He spanked me hard again as he plunged inside, pumping his cock into me. Pulling nearly out, then slamming himself back in again. With each thrust he caused the vibrator to push deeper into me. I called out his name, as his hands grabbed my hips and he drove his final thrusts unmercifully into me. He came and I came, both with primal screams.

Collapsing on top of me he put his mouth to my ear, offering small soft kisses. The vibrator still pulsated inside of me causing trembling aftershocks that I did not fight. He whispered then into my ear, “There’s my baby.” And I smiled, so very satisfied that I had been well taken.

2 comments:

donriser said...

Very Nice Miss Honey!! WOW!!

acker said...

Dear Miss Honey,

You should be a professional writer!
I love your story and the way you tell it. True erotic art.

acker