The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Missed You

I have been busy... both kinky and vanilla. I have missed you, my friends. Here is a small sampling of what I have been up to, my newest toy... makes the most delicious marks.


7 comments:

Miss Christina said...

Yes it does. Good to see you back. Hope all is well.

kept by 7 said...

Welcome back!! we have missed you

bdenied said...

well looks as if you have not lost your touch

acker said...

Entirely too yummie

Anonymous said...

Honey,

thank you for your permission. Just returned from the same bathroom, it was difficult to cum with people coming and going but i did it.

it was one of the best orgasm i ever had. Do you have any other asignments for me.

Jay said...

Exquisite!

Jack said...

Say Ms. Honey,

Where you bee?

Jack