The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sugasm #145

This week's Sugasms... I submitted In the Early Morning Darkness

About Sugasm - The Sugasm is an easy way for sex-bloggers to promote their work. Each week participants review their blog and submit their favorite post. We distribute a list of links to all the posts and give our bloggers a chance to vote for their favorites. We publish the results and each blogger re-posts the list to their blog.
______________________________________

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #146? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, re-post the link list within a week and you’re all set.

This Week’s Picks

Being Civil
“They couldn’t understand what the appeal of a civil union was for us.”

Clandestine Rendezvous
“He turned around to kiss me and I melted.”

Hotel Sex
“The excitement is too much for both of us”

Mr. Sugasm Himself
Sugar Bank
Editor’s Choice
You Can’t Make This Shit Up, Part 2

More Sugasm
Join the Sugasm

See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: