The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sadism

Pronunciation: \ˈsā-ˌdi-zəm, ˈsa-\
Function: noun
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary, from Marquis de Sade
Date: 1888
1 : a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object) — compare masochism
2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty

I am a sadist.

But I would say my desires are probably defined by definition 2a. It is that I delight in the exchange, the enduring of what I might offer to a submissive who desires the pain I want to inflict. It is not simply beating on someone for the sake of the act. But rather the give and take of it all.

Hubby likes a little smack now and then. But gentle caresses in-between. I can do that. And once warmed up, he likes it just a little harder. Maybe just a pretty pink on that cute ass of his. And if I do it just right, he gets very revved up and very in the mood for anything else I have in mind. Well anything else as long as it is sex. So a bit of pain, can be a bit of foreplay for us.

I share with others when the opportunity arises. I have no committed submissive who lives close to me (not that I am not looking). But have a wonderful group of kinky, naughty friends and their tastes and needs and wants range from mild to excessively wild when it comes to pain. The pretty girl with the pink hair in earlier posts... she wears me out. I can not give her enough. But while we play she moans and cries out so beautifully. The boy I shared with recently was gorgeous under my hand and paddle. To see proof that what I was doing was what he desired, yes I am talking about a lovely hard on, was so very sexy.

I like to make toys to use. It is wonderfully fun to get creative and know the work I put into something leather or wood will bring a unique pleasure to me and that one who offers their body to me. But they offer more, they give me their mind as well. The exchange is nothing without that.

But no matter the tool in my hand, or even better often my own bare hand skimming across soft, supple, willing skin, it is the exchange, the give and take of desire and longing, that brings me delight as I offer my cruelty.

1 comment:

Her Submissive Pet said...

Just the other day i asked my Mistress if it gets any sort of pleasure out of inflicting pain on me and surprise surprise ... the answer was yes. We are just restarting our D/s relationship after a while ... hence my (otherwise) stupid question :-). Needless to say I was glad to hear that it gives Her much pleasure to wiled the riding crop.