The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Friday, September 11, 2009

A Perfect Pedicure

It has been a long day and I really want to be pampered. You will do this for me won’t you dear?

Thank you. I knew you would.

First I will sit in the big leather chair in the living room and you will kneel right here by my feet.

Slip one shoe off of me, and then the other. Oh, that feels so good after a long day at work. The patent leather heels are warm from me wearing them all day. You can smell the leather. Go ahead stick your nose in and take a deep breath, you know you want to, don’t be shy around me. Leather and woman is such a lovely combination.

Ok, that is enough. This is about me and there is more to do.

Reach up under my skirt and undo the garters on my black silk stockings, slowly now, this should always be a sensuous thing. Feel how warm my thighs are above the smooth cool silk. One, two, three, four little clasp hold up the delicate stockings topped with lace. Do each one carefully. Now, pull the stockings from me. Slowly, so slow it gives me goose bumps feeling the silk slide from my legs. Oh… that is so nice.

Now, go get the foot bath and fill it with warm water, pour in the bath salts and a little scented oil. I do love vanilla, or roses, either will do tonight. Test the water first, not too hot, not too cold. That’s a good boy, you look after me so well. Gather up the other essentials, the buffer for my heels, polish remover, clippers and files for my nails, lotions for my legs, warm towels and a pretty new color of polish. Oh, and do bring me a glass of wine.

That is lovely.

Ease my feet into the water. Take a cloth and gently wash them. Now one at a time put them on the towel that is across your lap. Remove the old polish, trim and file my nails just perfectly, you know how I like them, rounded gently. Now, rub the buffer across the soles, my heels and the balls of my feet and then it is time for the lotion.

I so enjoy this part. Your strong hands rubbing from my toes all the way up my calves. Take your time. That is it, Oh god that feels so good. One foot is resting in your lap and I can feel you getting hard just there under my toes. The other foot is in your hands. Bliss.

I wiggle the toes in your lap and you sigh. You rub the arch of my foot in your hand and I sigh. Oh, so nice.

Now dear my feet are lovely clean and pampered and almost ready for polish, but they do need just a bit more attention before you paint them to perfection. Lift my foot to your mouth and slowly take one toe at a time and show me how much you adore what I offer to you. Suck and lick and kiss each toe gently. I will press just a little harder with my other foot there between your legs and you will push against me as you continue to lick and suck. I will laugh a bit as you nip gently at my arch and rub your check again the ball of foot. Then you will switch feet and we will begin this lovely pampering, licking, sucking again.

Oh… but I think you should pull your pants down and show me what has been straining against my foot there in your lap. There you go. So nice. And my feet still soft and slick with lotion. Put both my feet in your lap. Put some more of that rose scented lotion there on your hard cock between my arches. Hush now… my turn to pamper you… see doesn’t that feel good my feet on either side of your hard cock?

Oh… it feels so good to me. I love when you give me this kind of control. You there on your knees, your eyes closed, your cock hard between my soft feet. Oh, baby, yes… move your hips for me… slide your cock in-between that valley where my arches come together. That is it… oh, I can feel you getting closer I love the way you moan my name.

Please Miss Honey, please I need to cum. Oh, god please.

And I press my feet tighter around your swollen cock. I feel you tremble beneath me, so beautiful as you give it all to me.

Oh, god please… you offer again… as I say simply… yes… cum for me.

And you do, gasping, crying, shaking with the release… oh… that is my boy… so sexy when you do it just as I like. And cumming all over my pretty toes, well now, you will need to clean that all up so that we can finish. Go on now… bend your head down and lick my toes clean. Oh… I do adore this part, shows me just how much you care.

Finish up now, I still need the polish on so we can go out tonight.

You were such a very, very good boy. Thank you dear, for the perfect pedicure.



________________________________________
If you would like to expand on this story experience and hear me read it.
It is available at NiteFlirt as a recorded listing. Just click on the link below.
And your first three minutes are free,
so if that is all you want to listen, my feelings won't be too hurt. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a sexy story! And what a beautiful beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

i'm not normally one for feet, but that story was great ... it was the cleaning up the cum that really did it for me, not many things make me feel more submissive than that

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! (i must confess to you Miss Honey, your name did slip out of my breath reading this). Oh so absolutely divine an image i have now :)

dz.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Honey! Lovely, sexy story. What a lucky boy!

SheenV said...

You have very beautiful feet!!

castandtoes said...

Tasty!!!! Great story! Now when can we see the tops of your feet?