The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spanking

I have said before that I am a sadist. Inflicting pain on a willing and wanting submissive is such a sexy thing. I love that moment of anticipation just before the first strike. My hands stroking back and ass lightly. Maybe a bit of nail scratching down and down slowly. The red trails left behind. Then pulling my hand back and letting it come down hard against them. The sound is so beautiful and if they moan for me it sends me flying.

I like a submissive bent over a bed or arm of a sofa for a spanking. Over the knee is nice too, such an intimate moment. Especially with that hardness pressing against my thigh showing that the desire is strong for the pain they are enduring. Girls can be so fun to spank too, as sometimes they squeal. And if I can get the one I am sharing with to utter, "Oh God... more Miss Honey, please." Well that is always a turn on.

I make toys to use them. Leather and wood against a smooth inner thigh or upturned bottom is exquisite. But using my bare had has often been my favorite. Feeling the tremble under my hand is intoxicating. Pushing their head lower so their bottom curves tighter, so yummy.

I need someone who wants to endure the pain for me. That wants to find the rush of endorphins and that space that allows Ecstasy to mingle with the reality of the pain. Is it too much to ask for? Not to the right person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been in that true space for a long time. I wish Tater could understand that it's more than the spanking, the pain. It's about the exchange, and the need for true dominance.

I am grateful for what i have, and sad sometimes for what i miss.

bdenied said...

and has this been a lifelong pursuit or is it something you recently discovered you enjoy