The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Friday, August 15, 2008

10 Answers

I offered up 10 Questions, and if you have one for me... go to that post and click on comments and ask your question... first 10 asked... I will answer here.
________________________________________________


1. Miss Honey, if a sub was to take a picture that made you smile wider than you ever have, what would that picture be of? pm


I love any image offered to me that is meaningful to the submissive. I am turned on by what turns on my subs and those I share with. It is the offering of something naughty in an effort to please me that makes me smile. I love boys in girl's panties. I love bondage. I love a picture of pretty red bottom after it has been spanked for me. Wax covering a body part, that would make me smile. I love creativity, I love sexy, I love erotic, I love naughty. I love sweet and cute and innocent too. It is in the offering, the sharing... the submission that I am pleased.

2. Miss Honey, what were you like as a child / young adult growing up? Nick X


I was a shy, quiet child in a volatile household. My parents fought a lot when I was growing up and I took on the role of the one trying to make everyone happy. Did you know it is impossible to make everyone happy? I was/am hyper empathetic usually to my own detriment as I took in and made myself near to ill with other people emotions. It took a bit of work to get that under control. I also (between the divorce of my parents and my step-father being in the military) moved a lot and went to 13 different schools between kindergarten and graduating high school. That added to my shy, quiet tendencies. I married young (too young, 18) and had children young (too young, 19 & 20), but am reaping the reward for those decisions now that I am still in the full blossom of my adulthood and my children are grown. I have the maturity and the life experience to share now and the time to indulge in my own desires and share with others.

Here is a bit of a bonus... this is me at 12.

3. If you had to describe in a single word what you enjoy most about domming your subbies, what would it be? Miss D

Exchange

4. I wanted to ask you, as your little boy, what made you discover that the shy little girl you were was such a passionate women inside... how did you grow towards that? your acker -

I have always been a kinky girl, from my earliest memories I was intrigued by sex and sexuality, and the power of it. Even when I was young I tried to get the boys to do naughty things while I watched. When I found my parents' dirty magazines I loved reading the stories. I have always been attracted to stories and pictures of bondage and submission, domination. I found pleasure with my own body an easy thing even early on in my sexual awakening. When I discovered sex and the power that I had to command with those that wanted me, that was so wonderful. Part of that was the girl that wanted everyone to be happy... if I was in control then I could control emotions as well as actions and that was a powerful realization. Now, I can channel my sexuality and the exploration of D/s in directions like this, sharing more and more with those I love for all they offer me.

5. What in your childhood was the most important lesson you ever learned while growing up, and what affect if any does it have on you today? - notperfect

While I am not a particularly religious person one lesson from growing up that I believe in is the the Golden Rule. - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I learned it in Sunday school and my Nana and mother reinforced it to me regularly. I am strong believer in its simple message. Be good, be respectful. It applies to any situations in life, as a child and as an adult.

There is a universality of the Golden Rule in the world religions -
Christianity - All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:1
Confucianism - Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no resentment against you, either in the family or in the state. Analects 12:2
Buddhism - Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful. Udana-Varga 5,1
Hinduism - This is the sum of duty; do naught onto others what you would not have them do unto you. Mahabharata 5,1517
Islam - No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself. Sunnah
Judaism - What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellowman. This is the entire Law; all the rest is commentary. Talmud, Shabbat 3id
Taoism - Regard your neighbor’s gain as your gain, and your neighbor’s loss as your own loss. Tai Shang Kan Yin P’ien
Zoroastrianism - That nature alone is good which refrains from doing another whatsoever is not good for itself. Dadisten-I-dinik, 94,5

6. Can you tell us about your morning routine...what are all the things you do in the morning that take you through your first hour at work? marie

My alarm goes off each morning at 5:31. I usually hit the snooze at least twice... there is something so nice about slipping back to sleep for those little minutes. I take a shower every morning... love my showers. I don't drink coffee so for me my showers are my wake up activity. Lather, rinse, repeat... condition, shave my legs... wash my face... rinse with cold water all over. Dry off, lotion, brush my teeth, makeup, blow dry, get dressed. Then I head downstairs... feed the dogs, grab my purse and keys and drive to work. It takes me exactly 20 minutes to get to work. If when I start my car my clock says anything past 6:40 I know I will be late. I drive on the freeway to get to my job. I head into my office each morning, turn on my computer, change the backup tape, see if my crabby boss needs anything, and make my to-do list for the day. I write down everything I need to do. I have a terrible memory and keeping lists keeps me sane.

7. You speak and mention your hubby often and the fun you share together. Do you share any type of BDSM relationship with him or is it strictly a vanilla one. Nevsboy

I said once our relationship is spicy vanilla and I think that is still a good definition. I do not dominate him. But we do play on occasion. He likes his ass smacked and I like to do that. He shares with me as Miss Honey in that I will talk to him about what I am doing and share some of what others do for me. He loves that this makes me happy.

8. You mentioned being empathic. What I would like to ask is how do you handle all the emotions that you might find yourself dealing with in a day to day situation and in online situations.(for my own greedy curiosity how did you get so wise) vixen

I have learned the hard way over the years that I can not make people happy. That is not my job or my responsibility in life. However, I try to be kind, caring, I try to listen... really listen... and help when I can. If people are happy because they have shared something with me, or because of my caring, my friendship or my love then that makes me happy. When someone shares their worries, fears, emotions, positive and negative with me I share those, experience them, I feel them, but no longer do I take those emotions on as my own in an obsessive way as I did when I was young. And when I offer advice to someone it is because I care and if they choose not to do as I might offer, as I might think will make them happier or feel better, then I let it go... as again, they are responsible for their own happiness.

9. Will you share with us the elements of your perfect day? If you could have a day that you would call perfectly pleasing, what would it include? - donriser

The perfect day is any day I wake up, breathing. Life is wonderful. I have a man who loves me passionately, friends that care, I have a girl and two boys committed to me in naughty ways that I love, I have a job that pays me enough to keep a roof over my head and the lights on, I love good food and there is always something in my refrigerator. I live where the streets are clean and safe to walk down any time of the day. I have family... children who are healthy and love us, parents who raised me well, a sister who is terrific and who has given me two wonderful little blond nieces. My blessings are many.

Do I have bad days? Sure, work sucks some days, I don't love the heat of summers, my dogs sometimes pee where they shouldn't.... but really a perfect day... everyday is perfect.

10. Honey, what do you enjoy most about being an online Mistress? What do you find the most challenging? Can I have two questions since it's the same concept? Okay, now it's three, but whose counting? Darn, thats four.. - Mistress Nev

I enjoy the sharing of experiences, the learning, growing exploring and naughty fun. I enjoy the control my submissives give to me, but just as much I enjoy their friendships. The biggest challenge is finding enough time for those who I care about.

No comments: