The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Consummation

When I thought of what to say at the top of this site under the Title I took a while. It seemed so simple, but was harder than I thought. Then I came up with...

A place to share, learn, and grow. A bit of daily, a bit of musing, a bit of me.

So today... a bit of me... as my poetry and sharing it makes me feel a bit vulnerable. Not in a bad though, just that I am exposing parts of myself tender and often a bit raw. I hope you enjoy this piece. It was written after a discussion with a close friend and former lover. It is always a bit amazing how just a few words from the right person can make you feel so very alive and so very tender. Tender in the bruised and battered soul way, or the sweet and easy breathless way.

So, I offer to you... a bit of me....

__________________________________________________________

Consummation

I dreamed of him last night,
of mouth and hands, fingers pushing.
Him on knees, face against the swell of belly
grasping arms around thighs pulling tight.

I dreamed of devouring bites.
He took great mouthfuls of me.
Not the gentle suckles of youth
meant to seduce but rather the
deep sinking of teeth into the
most exposed parts of me.

I dreamed of the giving and taking of my
limbs; offered one by one like sacrifices.
Though to what Gods he prayed I did not know.
Until at last there was nothing left
but a small fragile core.

And then I woke, quite unsure
if that last vulnerable piece of me
he would consume
or simply leave untouched.

No comments: