The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

More More More

I am offered submission by some who crave it. I take from them what they want to offer to me. I take from them what I tell them to do after learning what it is that turns them on.

But everyday I seem to want more. And defining what that more is, well that has always been the challenge.

I share, I learn and I grow, I enjoy it all. I still want more. I think for a moment. This will be enough. This will fill me up. And then... it doesn't. This isn't meant to diminish what I am offered by those who give me their submission, but rather to say, that I have yet to find the balance within myself that says this is all I need.

I find left alone too long I grow dissatisfied and restless. And I wonder where this need comes from?

I want interaction. I want contact. I want to connect on some personal level that is real for them and for me. I want to know... everything. No detail seems trivial to me, but rather it is another piece in the puzzle of those I share with.

I am greedy for time. I seldom beg for it, but rather my unhappiness I am sure shows when I am not given all I want. I am greedy for attention. Oh, that hurts to say, because we are taught not to be. Stay quiet and only take what you are given. But I want more. Not the attention of the masses... no... I want singular attention... to me and my wants and desires, by the individual who says what I want to hear. But will their actions show me, fill me, give me these things? But in that is such responsibility, for then I have to express clearly and in detail what my wants and desires are.

And so I go looking for more. More of what is still the question?

No comments: