The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Monday, June 23, 2008

I Do Like Panties


Fetish
Main Entry: fe·tish
Variant(s): also fe·tich \fe-tish also fē-\
Function: noun
Etymology: French & Portuguese; French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from feitiço artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious
Date: 1613

1 a: an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly: a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b: an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion: prepossession c: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasized presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
2: a rite or cult of fetish worshipers
3: fixation


I love a sub in panties. Okay... this might be pushing towards a fetish for me. Well... not technically since I don't find it necessary for sexual gratification. But really I find a sub in just a pair of pretty panties so very... stimulating.

A man who will put them on for me. That is nice. A man who finds it arousing to put a pair of cute girly panties on for me more than just willingly, that is very, very nice. Pink, white, black... silk, cotton, satin, lace, so many choices and I do like them all. To do something that is so simple yet so instantaneously erotic is powerful for me to share. A man in girly panties is to me a perfect picture of submission. A cock straining again a small scrap of lace, a thong slipping up between lovely ready to be used ass cheeks, I enjoy this. A picture offered, “This is for you Miss Honey, because I know you want to see me this way." Oh... such a beautiful thing. It isn't so much about cross-dressing as submitting to me something that you would never do without me. Or if he likes to wear them then it is sharing that excitement of the naughtiness.


I love a woman ready to show me how sexy she is in nothing but a pair of panties. So exposed, so vulnerable, yet often there is a certain innocence to wearing just a pair of panties that I really find exciting. I love the curves of a woman and a nice pair of panties enhances those curves so perfectly. Thin straps up over hips, small bits of cotton and lace covering the treasure that is a pussy. A pair of full bottomed panties snug against the swell of ass, or a g-string sliding tightly down and under and covering nothing, but keeping everything perfectly sexy. Every cut has its advantages, I love boy cut, g-string, thong, even full cut white cotton everyday are sexy. Fancy, whimsical, plain… I want those I share with to have a variety and share with me all their favorites.

Oh, and then there is the pulling of them down. Just below that curve of a bottom. Whether it is my hands pulling a pair of panties down or he or she who is sharing with me doing the slipping to just there for me... either way is enticing. Standing there with their back to me, on kneeling with knees spread wide, or on all fours ready… all are exquisitely submissive and so perfectly lovely. Waiting, anticipating, exposed and available for anything I desire to offer. Pain, pleasure... all of it is so deliciously wonderful.

What is your sexiest pair of panties? What do you love to see on your partner... and nothing else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...

Very well said and very well described.

I must say, it even made me blush. After all, many people share a panty fetish ;)


SSS

Anonymous said...

This is truly a neat post about cute garments worn by ladies and sometimes boys ;)

Just lovely. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The sexiest part is where they touch the pink bits, specially if there is a little "pouch" open on one or both ends.