The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Do You Believe in Miracles?






Four weeks ago I would not have believed this possible. But my boy's... the San Diego Chargers... will be going to the play offs.


On Sunday night we played the Denver Broncos. They had lost their last three games to put us in the position for this game to be a go on or go home situation.


And the final score SD 52 - Den 21.


We left no doubt. Rivers was 15-of-20 for 207 yards. Sproles had two touch downs, LT three and Hester had one. We played an all out offensive game and our defense stepped up and played like the team I knew they could be.


So we will be playing Indianapolis at home next weekend. And you know at this point, anything is possible. It has been a bizarre and sometimes miraculous season.



6 comments:

Merlin7 said...

Well Miss Honey. I am devistated my Patriot team were dumped out. The playoffs just wont be the same with out them!!. So I will follow San Diego thinking of Jane not Plain and you !! be Lucky!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your team's fortunes are turning. What does this mean about Fuckin' Norv'?

PL

Miss Honey said...

PL -
Unfortunately if we win again, I think there is no chance at all of not having Fuckin' Norv for another season.

But honestly I think we won against the Broncos because of the teams motivation to right a wrong of earlier in the season, to leave no doubt, not due to Norv's coaching.

He continues to be at best a lackluster offensive coordiator and not a stellar coach. He does not motivate, he is predictable, he plays not to win but rather always seems content to merely avoid losing.

Merlin -
I am sorry for the Patriot's not being in it. I will miss them.

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw your blog, I would like to visit mine
I think it has to like it and if you want to include as
follower, I hope that we continue to contact you from here
Command kisses and congratulations

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw your blog, I would like to visit mine
I think it has to like it and if you want to include as
follower, I hope that we continue to contact you from here
Command kisses and congratulations

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I love it when you talk like this. Happy New Year. xo PL