The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

HNT - Fingers


A little early morning bloggy surfing.

I am thinking maybe the not sleeping may be taking its toll.
But at least I have fun things to read while being up wayyyy too early.


HNTbutton

10 comments:

Ashly Star said...

That's something, there's always a favorite blog with a new update early in the AM when you're not sleeping but wish you were, heh. Nice picture. Happy HNT!

An Artist Exposed said...

I love an early morning read as well. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

How do we know you weren't totally naked for this photo, and are only pretending to be half-naked?

Vixen said...

Love the pic...whatcha lookin' at there? Hmmm.... ;)

Miss Honey said...

PL... you have found my secret... I am a fraud... I was a bit more than half nekkid.

Anonymous said...

hmmm whats that on the screen??

Jennybean said...

I read way too early way too much of the time...

HHNT!

JW said...

How sad is it that my first thought was "Nice computer"? :)

Happy HNT!

Shibari said...

looks like my early morning too
and creative pic...
xoxo

Lapis Ruber said...

I recognise what's on the screen - who could forget that picture? I know it's Friday already but Happy HNT anyway.