The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sugasm #154

About Sugasm - The Sugasm is an easy way for sex-bloggers to promote their work. Each week participants review their blog and submit their favorite post. We distribute a list of links to all the posts and give our bloggers a chance to vote for their favorites. We publish the results and each blogger re-posts the list to their blog. To see all the Sugasm submissions visit - http://sugasm.com/

I submitted - Brush Strokes
(which as a side note was featured at Erotic Garden this week.)
___________________________

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #155? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

Watching
“My heart raced as I watched him stare at me, wondering if he knew I was awake. ”

Hot and Handy Part 2: Handjobs for the Ladies in Our Lives
“Getting her wet has two big benefits when it comes to getting her off.”

Sales Report
“I’m the only woman in the room.”

Sugasm Editor
Sex Work And Compassion: Death In A Client’s Family

Editor’s Choice
Crying

More Sugasm
Join the Sugasm

See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: