The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Microfantasy - Strap On

I shut the bathroom door behind me after changing. He sat just where I had left him on the end of the bed, only difference since I had been in the bathroom was that he was now naked.

"I see you are eager to begin." I moved to stand just in front of him.

"Yes," was all he whispered.

"Help me out of this skirt dear." And with a trembling hand he reached for the zipper on my skirt. He lowered it with exquisite slowness. The anticipation rose in me as he did this. His cock rose too as the zipper inched lower and I smiled down at him. As he unbuttoned the top button I gave a little shimmy and the skirt slipped from my hips. He offered a small gasp as the skirt fell and he saw what I had changed into while in the bathroom. Something he loved to fantasize about but never had done for me.

"Miss Honey?" I smiled knowing his question didn't matter. This was going to happen.

I took hold of the beautiful plastic cock I had strapped on my hips earlier. "Yes dear, it is what I want." He looked up at me and I lifted the toy to his lips.

"Yes," was all he whispered.

___________



For the Microfantasy prompt at the Sweltering Celt. This week's theme Strap On.

5 comments:

acker said...

Oh yes, Mistress. It is a wonderful story. However, why have you changed the picture in one with a smaller cock? ;)
I enjoyed reading it, as always anything from your hand.

impy said...

I liked this, the dance of power hehe x

PantheraPardus said...

Oh, nice...you and I had a similar idea. *grins* Beautifully done.

Kyle said...

very nice.. compact and complete. And I do love power play, especially with an unexpected twist for the participants.

Anonymous said...

Lovely. I do love where everyone has gone with this one...