The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Body Art


At Alfie Loves Emma today there was a fun post about body art. So I thought... I don't ever remember sharing my tattoo with you.

So here you go.

I designed several (ok, about 20) different ideas and variations and asked everyone who I thought might have an opinion. I might have irritated a couple of friends, but they forgive me I think.

Hubby has always called me his "Ladybug" as a pet name and so I have a fondness in my heart for them. The vine is in the infinity symbol shape as our rings are engraved Forever and Eternity. I wanted to represent that.

I have considered getting a wee honeybee on my hip or shoulder, but have yet to find or create a design that I have liked. So for now this is the small bit of body art that I have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Honey

That is a very sweet tattoo, as is the story behind it. It must be one of the nicest tattoos I've ever seen.

PL

Naughty K said...

What an awesome pict... I just love that tat!

Alfie said...

Thanks for the mention. I love that tattoo - and look forward to seeing the bumble-bee wherever you have it.