October is breast cancer awareness month. Visit this wonderful site, Boobie-thon and donate or put up a picture of your boobies. There is still time to share your rack and raise money and awareness. My boobies are up to be viewed in support of this worthy cause.... and in support of all things boobie... here they are as well. Only look though if you promise to do a self-breast exam, or encourage someone you love to do so. This topic shouldn't make anyone blush, it is too important.
Every woman... dominant, submissive, naughty, nice, vanilla or tapioca... needs to do regular self-breast exams and get mamograms when age appropriate. I want every man & woman who comes here to visit me... yeah you... to click on this site The Breast Cancer Site to be more educated and make sure to protect your beautiful self or someone-you-love's beautiful self.
- Every two minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer.
- One woman in eight who lives to age 85 will develop breast cancer during her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in women between the ages of 40 and 55.
- Seventy percent of all breast cancers are found through breast self-exams. Not all lumps are detectable by touch. We recommend regular mammograms and monthly breast self-exams.
- Eight out of ten breast lumps are not cancerous. If you find a lump, don't panic-call your doctor for an appointment.
- Mammography is a low-dose X-ray examination that can detect breast cancer up to two years before it is large enough to be felt.
- When breast cancer is found early, the five-year survival rate is 96%. This is good news! Over 2 million breast cancer survivors are alive in America today.
Go on... feel yourself up right now. It is for a very worthy cause. YOU! :)