Oh, the point of this post... I just got re-tagged by the sweet and naughty Vixen. Who missed my first 7 random facts clearly and doesn't know about my threesome with the identical twins who I did fuck & suck, or my use of the battery operated toothbrush to tickle my pussy, or... no, can't fit the word cock in this sentence, sorry. Digressing again.
(For those wondering on the use of the random dirty words, I got the rudest little email from some shitty little boy/man about how I was an ok writer but needed to use more dirty words... so, here you go darling... even though this post is about 7 things I learned when adding links for music I like to my blog, dirty words just for you, fucker. And I don't care what you say, I will not use the word cunt... ever... ok, for those of average intelligence, irony... which isn't a dirty word.)
So, since I already posted the rules to this game of tag and my 7 tagged friends (which was really 8) on my post... Tag... Sure I Would Love to Play... I will just get on with the 7 random facts.
Things I figured out when posting a link list of music I like over there ----->>
- I like acoustic guitar and mandolins. I never considered this before, but now realize this as 52% of those songs include that acoustic sound (no, I didn't acutally check the math). That said a mandolin is a unique sounding little instrument that must be used in moderation.
- Most of the songs on my list would be consider fodder for Oldies stations. And more than a few were popular significantly before I was of any age to even make music choices, and some before my birth. And still I am drawn to them. I wonder of the music psychology of that?
- I have the albums for 92% of these songs. But it just about exhausted my album inventory to come up with this list. The point is, I really don't buy a lot of music. But for all of these I like all the music by these artists and in searching for these songs, the related links of most all could have made my list as well.
- #3 leads me to my music shame, I do not own any sort of portable MP3 device and have never downloaded a song to make it mine, and don't know how. I am sorry G, I know you are more than disappointed in this shame of my life.
- While I only have two classical songs on my list I listen to classical music almost every day for 22 minutes a day on my drive home. I just makes me peaceful and calm after working all day for an asshole (hey, another dirty word).
- I am mundane when it comes to music. Probably 3/4 of these were on the Billboard top something list in their day, the definition of popular I would think most could agree. And most of these songs have a similar feel and sound. Nearly all are understandable/sing-out-loudable, and I believe that is because I like the poetry of the words. But, I will listen to anything someone offers to have me hear or wants to share. And I love the rhythms of music in many forms.
- I put this list there on the sidebar to make me happy. I like listening to music while I write and lately this is where I write. So if you like something I put there, nice... but not everything is about you.
- Ok... one extra... Jump, Jive an' Wail is on the list as Hubby and I took West Coast Swing dance lessons. Yes, I can dance too.