So hey... I got tagged by nibblybits69 on her fun blog - Between the Pages of the Book - which I am going to add to my blogroll since she was kind enough to invite me to play. (Such a strange playground don't you think?)
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So... in no particular order...
- I lost my virginity at 15 (wait, I already shared that here on my blog)... I lost my virginity in my bedroom (shared that too)... I lost my virginity in missionary position, but before he finished I had managed to get on top and found that so much more enjoyable (ok, that one is new and kind of telling about me).
- I wear sandals (usually flip-flops) to work almost every day of the year. Heck it is Southern California. Even when it is cold... it isn't.
- I once had a threesome with identical twin brothers. Started out playing a game of Truth or Dare, always a naughty game if you have been drinking and those two men you are drinking with are really identically cute and really identically naughty.
- I keep an battery powered toothbrush in my car for emergencies. Masturbation emergencies. Sometimes you simply must have an orgasm.
- I make the world's best Snickerdoodle cookies. This isn't a subjective thing... mine are the best.
- My gay Methodist minister Uncle (and I only mention the gay part because I think it is so cool that he is gay and find it quite a bit funny the little old ladies of the congregation of his church, which is deep in the conservative heartland of America, that keep setting him up with their nieces and granddaughters can't figure out why he can't be caught in their marriage traps) married Hubby and me on New Year's Eve at midnight in our back yard under the thousands of twinkly lights that Hubby spent hours stringing up from the house to the fence. The wedding cost us $1,817.00 (OMG we were so poor at the time) and was the most beautiful wedding ever. I walked down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon in D Major which makes me cry every time I hear it (and it did before my wedding too).
- Hubby says that I have written enough now and it is time to have sex... gotta climb on top... oh, which I know ties back to #1 but you know when writing an essay (which this really isn't but still sort of works) "It is important to restate the thesis and supporting ideas in an original and powerful manner as this is the last chance the writer has to convince the reader of the validity of the information presented. " ... So this #7 fact is really the fact that I am about to have sex in 5... 4... 3... 2... now.
...17 minutes later...Yea!! Have I mentioned I love morning sex. Yummy... I suppose that could be another fact, or maybe a subparagraph to #7... Subparagraph B, Item 2, subsection 2c... Honey LOVES morning sex.
I am tagging...
Perfect Lips (I tried twice to post this tag as a comment on your blog, doesn't seem to be working... so I know you read here... tag you are it too.)
Sophie In Lace (Yes, sophie makes 8, but I want her to play too)