The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Access Denied

I thought my fellow naughty bloggers would enjoy these computer geek themed panties.

Perfect until you get spammed.

(LOL...Ok, that was bad. You have a better one liner for this bit of fun?)

Picture from - http://www.gamegirl.com/

Oh... my dear friend (and wonderful slut) sophie sent me a link to where you can buy these deliciously naughty and geeky panties - jinx.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love these!!!! I am an IT developer by trade so I have written so many of those type screens....I have to get a pair of these!

Anonymous said...

I want!!

Also, thanks for your comment =)

Anonymous said...

"HTTP-400. Bad Request/Malformed Host Header."

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

HTTP:402-payment required

P.S.Last one had typo.