The content on this site is intended for those 18+ and may contain graphic or mature themes of a sexual nature. If you find this type of discussion objectionable please leave now.

Let's Talk...

I am interested in talking to you. What excites you? What is on your mind? I would love to know and share. Do you have a question that you would like to discuss? Do you need to have someone understand your desires? Let us see what we have to talk about.

I will expect respect, though I am not to be feared.

So, off you go to http://uslove.com/ - or call 949 999-5900 and do tell them Saffron sent you (it's my middle name). I am extension 611.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Sporty Night


Yes... Hubby and I were out to another sporting event. We do enjoy a good game, all sorts of games... naughty and vanilla. There is a new sports arena just a few miles away that is now home a minor league hockey team of the L.A. Kings.
.
Tonight was opening night. We had a really fun time and great seats. Ate too many peanuts and a really stale pretzel (how a pretzel can be stale on opening night I would like to know).
.
Now... time for a few kisses and then sleep.

4 comments:

Alfie said...

I think I could develop a foot fetish!

Miss Honey said...

Well Alfie, I certainly want to support that sort of behavior. :)

So maybe this post will help - http://misshoney-honeyshive.blogspot.com/2008/08/toes-and-other-fun-body-parts.html

I dp what I can for the cause of fetishes.

Honey

Anonymous said...

nice shot! hockey and heels! alliteration! goes together just fine ;)

Merlin7 said...

Yeah after seeing youe sexy red painted toes. I could get a fetish for feet